Great acoustical design now plays a key role in sustainable healthcare design and the healing environment. If you are the architect, engineer, interior designer, or user of a healthcare facility, we set out to give you the most up to date information regarding the current state of acoustics, noise, and vibration in healthcare facility design. As industry leaders in this rapidly changing market, Acoustics By Design president Kenric Van Wyk delivered a keynote presentation at a recent regional AIA Health Facilities Planning Seminar. Key points include:
- AIA Interim Sound and Vibration Guidelines for Healthcare
- The critical role of acoustics in LEED for Healthcare
- How acoustics affect Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction survey scores
- Acoustical Case Studies from new, “acoustically green” hospitals
- After the Storm – future implications for architects, engineers, planners, building owners, and medical professionals
Where will future trends in acoustics, noise and vibration take the healthcare market? How will healthcare patients be the ultimate winners? Find out now! Download The Perfect Storm: Why Acoustics Suddenly Matter in Healthcare Design.